The awe-inspiring elegance in this new Modern Victorian 18K White Gold .58CTW Diamond 2.0CT Oval Zirconia Engagement Ring R58-18KWGDCZ evokes the glamour of Victorian period, is sure to please the most fine feminine taste. The creation of this exclusive gold diamond engagement ring involves CAD 3D jewelry design, solid gold casting method that guarantees superior quality of this bridal jewelry piece. Over 7.0 grams of 18K white gold, 26 x round 0.01CT, 16 x round 0.005CT and 8 x round 0.03CT (0.58CTW) SI-2 G-H white diamonds, 1 x oval cut 2.0CT CZ cubic zirconia. Buy manufacturer direct and get unbeatable value with over 70% in guaranteed savings towards catalog retail price. Art Masters Jewelry Manufacturing presents this Modern Victorian Bridal / Engagement / Wedding Ring from it’s Exclusive Jewelry Collections and guarantees to deliver direct savings with low price, no sales tax and free standard insured US Nationwide delivery when you buy this product from our jewelry section.
* Modern Victorian 18K White Gold .58CTW Diamond 2.0CT Oval Zirconia Engagement Ring R58-18KWGDCZ
* 1 x 7.0 grams TW of casted solid 18K white gold mounting ring size 7 (sizable)
* 26 x round 0.01CT (0.26CTW) SI-2 G-H white diamonds
* 16 x round 0.005CT (0.08CTW) SI-2 G-H white diamonds
* 8 x round 0.03CT (0.24CTW) SI-2 G-H white diamonds
* 1 x oval cut 2.0CT CZ cubic zirconia
* Premium jewelry box
* Modern Victorian Style
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail Price
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Delivery is within 5 to 7 business days
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry