Luxurious, the new French 14K Black Gold Three Stone Pink Sapphire Diamond Engagement Ring R182-14KBGDPS would make an excellent engagement ring or a special present for your loved one. caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this beautiful Black Gold Pink Sapphire Diamond Ring from our catalog of classic engagement rings and guarantees to bring you an exceptional quality bridal jewelry that will delight your taste.
- French 14K Black Gold Three Stone Pink Sapphire Diamond Engagement Ring R182-14KBGDPS
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black* gold (multiple layers of black rhodium on 14K solid white gold)
- 60 x round 0.005 – 0.01 carat (0.30 ~ 0.60 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamonds
- 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diam) laboratory grown pink sapphire center stone
- 2 x round 0.50 carat laboratory grown pink sapphire center stones
- Ring size 7 (sizable – US / UK size selection at checkout)
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Style: French
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
- Advanced CAD-CAM Jewelry Production
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Made in USA
- Comfort Fit Shank
- Solid Metal Casting
- Master Hand Polish
- Official Metal Stamp
- Designer Direct Savings
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia
- Shipping is within 8 to 10 business days with tracking number provided
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.