Gorgeous, luxurious and rich, the new Exclusive French 14K Black Gold 1.23 CT Princess Emerald Diamond Engagement Ring R176-14BGDEM evokes elegance and style is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
This magnificent bridal ring is a true work of fine jewelry art and I am one of the first jewelry designers to make black gold rings available US nationwide.
* Exclusive French 14K Black Gold 1.23 CT Princess Emerald Diamond Engagement Ring R176-14BGDEM
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of casted solid 14K black gold* (black metal rhodium alloy on white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 16 x round 0.005 carat (0.08CTW) SI G-H white diamonds
* 1 x square 1.23 carat (5.5 mm x 5.5 mm) laboratory grown emerald center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece and is not meant for everyday wearing. Black gold alloy on white gold will wear off in about a year of intensive wearing, just like any metal alloy. I provide 2 year (2 time) free alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a small fee to maintain a long term black gold alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and 950 platinum
** 2, 3 and 4 month flexible payment plans available
* Styles: Modern, Modern Armenian, Modern French, Art Nouveau
* Suggested Retail $4,199
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Up to 70% off Towards Suggested Retail
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry