Luxurious and rich, the new Classic 14K White Gold 3.0 Carat Russian Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring R301-14KWGDAL evokes glamour and elegance, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
* Classic 14K White Gold 3.0 Carat Russian Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring R301-14KWGDAL
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast 14k white gold ring size 7 (sizable)
* 8 x round 0.015 carat (0.12CTW) VS-SI G-H white diamonds (shank)
* 8 x round 0.015 carat (0.12CTW) VS-SI G-H white diamonds (head)
* 1 x round 3.0 carat (9 mm diam) laboratory grown Russian Alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Highest Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity Range: IF – VS1
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 9.0 MM
Weight: 3.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
* Styles: Classic, Classic French, Classic Armenian
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
* Suggested Retail $3,799
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Advanced CAD-CAM production
* Proudly Made in USA
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Designer Direct Savings
* Also available in rose gold, yellow gold, black gold and platinum
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia with tracking
* When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry