Luxurious and rich, the new Classic 10K White Gold 2.0 Carat Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Diamond Wedding Ring AR108-10KWGD2AL evokes glamour and elegance, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of casted 10k white gold ring size 7 (sizable)
* 6 x round 0.015 carat (0.09CTW) natural SI-1, SI-2 G-H white diamonds
* 6 x square 0.015 carat (0.09CTW) laboratory grown alexandrite stones
* 1 x round 2.0 carat laboratory grown chrysoberyl alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 2.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
* Style: Classic (Classic Armenian, Modern Edwardian)
* Retails at $2,459
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days upon completed payment
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry