Affordable, elegant and chic, the Caravaggio Exclusive Two Tone 14K Black and Yellow Gold 1.0 Ct Black Diamond Engagement Ring R643E-14KBYGBD evokes absolute luxury and timeless style and is sure to please your taste. Featured in prestigious jewelry collections, this masterpiece is a sight to behold.
* 1 x approx 7.0 grams TW of cast solid 14K black gold (Italian black rhodium coat on 14K yellow gold)
* 10 x round 0.015 carat (approx 0.15 CTW) lab grown zirconium black diamonds
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (approx) lab grown zirconium black diamond
* Ring size 7 (United States), N 1/2 (United Kingdom) sizable
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Styles: Italian, Renaissance, Rococo, Celebrity
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Special Gift
* Featured in Prestigious Jewelry and Fashion Collections
* Exclusive Jewelry Collection: Black and Yellow
* Suggested Retail Price: $3,999
* Academic Jewelry Design
* State of the Art Production
* Cast Solid Precious Metal
* Master Stone Setting
* Master Hand Polish
* Signature Hallmark
* Official Gold Stamp
* Fine Jewelry Benchmark
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Free USPS Express International delivery world wide
This ring is a designer exclusive fine jewelry masterpiece. Black rhodium coat on 14k yellow gold wears off in few weeks to few months, like any rhodium does, providing vintage look to your jewelry.
Includes 1 Year Warranty Plan covering complete jewelry service
* Sale on all red gold rings are final, not returnable, not refundable.
* Precious metal and gemstone measurements and totals are approximate and may differ slightly.
* Gemstone setting in paves, prongs, bezels, channels or invisible set by a master hand may differ slightly.
* Jewelry images are professional catalog renderings presented in digital format and are not real photographs, colors may differ slightly by screen type and resolution.
Caravaggio Exclusive Two Tone 14K Black and Yellow Gold 1.0 Ct Black Diamond Engagement Ring R643E-14KBYGBD
There are no reviews yet.