Exclusive, luxurious and rich, Aztec Edwardian 14K Black Gold 1.0 CT Russian Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Black Diamond Engagement Ring R001-14KBGBDAL evokes absolute glamour and elegance, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams * 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black Italian rhodium on 14K solid white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 40 x round 0.015 carat (0.60CTW) laboratory grown black diamonds
* 2 x baguette 1.5 x 3 mm (approx) laboratory grown black diamonds
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (7 mm diameter) laboratory grown Russian Chrysoberyl Alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Style: Mix of two prominent Aztec and Edwardian design styles
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail Price
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 1.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia with tracking
* When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* Make sure you are satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry