Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
At ClassicEngagementRing.com online jewelry retail store website we are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, please be careful when ordering custom jewelry items and let us know if we can be of assistance in selecting the right jewelry for you. You can return jewelry products within 10 business days of order receipt. All returns must be authorized by us prior to shipping them back for return consideration. If the style was altered in any way, shape, size or form: no returns are accepted. Please contact us prior to shipping a return and we will provide return shipping instructions. Returning items must be shipped to us within 10 days of receipt. Item is not returnable if 10 days have passed from the date you sign for the package. Returns are accepted in their original packaging only and buyer pays for return shipping.
Items Not Returnable, Not Refundable & Not Restockable Terms:
If a custom (alternate) design style creation and or revision was done to an existing jewelry model design style in order per your special request such as:
* Sale on all black gold, 14k black gold rings, 14k two tone black gold rings are final, not returnable, not refundable
* Ordering and existing jewelry style as a semi mounting ring (without stones)
* Designing a new jewelry product style based on customer’s idea and or sketch, image provided
* Adding or removing stones and or revising the stone sizes, stone colors and types, stone setting types in prongs, channel, pave and bezels as well as sizing rings over finger size 9 (for woman) and size 12 (for men)
* Altering the existing design and it’s elements in any way or form.
Then, neither cancellation nor a refund request will is accepted.
Refund or a return request will be denied per these terms. If disputed, such case and claim will be sided in our favor enforced by these rules and terms accepted and agreed by ClassicEngagementRing.com online jewelry retail store website merchant services with an assumption customer unacknowledged and agreed with above terms prior placing a an order.
Each ring is made to order custom for our customers. We use our precious metals and precious stone supplies per individual order base. Hence, 35% restocking fee applies on all jewelry return items and order cancellations after 24h have passed from order placement and payment received reflecting master hand labor, advanced CAM jewelry production equipment labor time and material retrieval costs. Refunds will be processed once products are returned to us in their original condition. This is a absolute no exception policy and is standard for all customers for all bridal jewelry products we design, manufacture and retail at ClassicEngagementRing.com online jewelry retail store website.
You may not order a laboratory grown stone ring from ClassicEngagementRing.com online jewelry retail store website then claim you expected a natural stone or it is not what you have expected. No exceptions and no return will be accepted as it is your responsibility to ask questions, research and know what you are ordering. Instead, Google things up, ask questions to avoid unnecessary confusion.
Shipping & Delivery
At ClassicEngagementRing.com online jewelry retail store website we ship customer orders within 2 – 3 business days upon completion of the jewelry piece that takes about 8 to 10 business days to custom craft and finish. We ship via USPS insured mail, USPS insured express international mail and shipping is free. Tracking number is provided for customer’s convenience. Signature is required upon delivery of all jewelry orders.
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Free USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia
- Shipping is within 8 to 10 business days with tracking number provided
- Deliveries within United State take on average 3 to 5 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to Canada, UK and Australia take on average 8 to 10 business days to arrive
We look forward to master crafting your bridal jewelry piece and will do our absolute best to exceed your expectations of product quality and value.
Art Masters Production
Design Masters Production