Luxurious, elegant and rich, the new Nature Inspired 14K Yellow Gold 1.0 CT Orange Citrine Diamond Butterfly and Vine Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring NN117S-14KYGDOC evokes glamour and style is sure to please your special one’s taste.
* 1 x over 5 grams TW of cast solid 14K yellow gold mounting ring size 7 (sizable)
* 22 x round 0.010 carat (0.22 CTW) natural SI G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diam) created orange citrine center stone
* Sandblast on gold metal detail
* Retail price $2,099
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Natures Nouveau, Nature Inspired
* Also available in white gold, rose gold, black gold and platinum
* Citrine is a November birthstone
** 2, 3 and 4 month flexible payment plans available
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail price
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry