Luxurious, elegant and classy, the new Modern Vintage 18K White Gold 3.0 Carat Alexandrite Black Diamond Designer Wedding Ring R142-18KWGBDAL evokes absolute glamour and style is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
This wedding ring can be matched with a wedding band R172-4
* 1 x 5 grams TW of cast solid 18K white gold mounting ring size 7 (sizable)
* 2 x round 0.13 carat (0.26 CTW) laboratory grown Black Diamond (Cubic Zirconia) stones
* 2 x round 0.16 carat (032 CTW) laboratory grown Black Diamond (Cubic Zirconia) stones
* 2 x round 0.19 carat (0.38 CTW) laboratory grown Black Diamond (Cubic Zirconia) stones
* 2 x round 0.24 carat (0.48 CTW) laboratory grown Black Diamond (Cubic Zirconia) stones
* 1 x round 3.0 carat (approx) laboratory grown Russian Alexandrite center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold or 950 platinum
* Style: Modern Vintage
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail Price
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 9.0 MM
Weight: 3.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry