Luxurious, elegant and classy, the new Modern Vintage 14K Black Gold 3.0 Carat Light Pink Sapphire Designer Wedding Ring R142-14KBGLPS evokes absolute glamour and style is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium on 14K white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 2 x round 0.13 carat (0.26 CTW) laboratory grown Light Pink Sapphire stones
* 2 x round 0.16 carat (032 CTW) laboratory grown Light Pink Sapphire stones
* 2 x round 0.19 carat (0.38 CTW) laboratory grown Light Pink Sapphire stones
* 2 x round 0.24 carat (0.48 CTW) laboratory grown Light Pink Sapphire stones
* 1 x round 3.0 carat (approx) laboratory grown blue Light Pink Sapphire center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold or 950 platinum
* Style: Modern Vintage
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail Price
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about six month to one year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide two year (2 time) free black rhodium reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium color for your jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Insured Express International delivery to Canada, Germany, UK, France and Australia
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Design Masters – Designer Direct Bridal Jewelry