Exclusive, feminine and rich, the new Modern Edwardian 14K White Gold 3.0 Carat Alexandrite Diamond Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring Y404-14KWGDAL evokes glamour of Edwardian Period England, making this ring an ideal proposal piece.
Modern Edwardian 14K White Gold 3.0 Carat Alexandrite Diamond Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring Y404-14KWGDAL
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14k white gold ring size 7 (sizable)
* 48 x round 0.015 carat (approx 0.70 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamond accent stones
* 1 x round 3.0 carat approx (9.0 mm to 10 mm diam) laboratory grown Chrysoberyl Alexandrite center stone – can be replaced with your own stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 9.0 MM
Weight: 3.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Modern Edwardian
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, black gold and platinum
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry