Luxurious and classy, the new Greco Roman Classic 18K Yellow Gold Marquise Green Peridot Designer Engagement Ring Y234-18KYGGP evokes style and elegance, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste. Over 5.0 grams of 18k yellow gold, 4 x marquise shape 0.06 carat (0.24ctw) laboratory grown green peridot stones and 1 x marquise shape 0.25 carat laboratory grown green peridot stone bring unmatched value with over 70% in savings towards catalog retail price. Art Masters guarantee to bring you direct savings with low price, no sales tax and free standard US Nationwide delivery when you buy this product from our jewelry section.
* Greco Roman Classic 18K Yellow Gold Marquise Green Peridot Designer Engagement Ring Y234-18KYGGP
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of casted 18k yellow gold ring size 11
* 4 x marquise shape 0.06 carat (0.24ctw) laboratory grown green peridot stones
* 1 x marquise shape 0.25 carat laboratory grown green peridot stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Retails at $1,999
* Style: Modern Classic (Greco Roman Classic Style)
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail Price
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Shipping is within 5 to 7 business days
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Quality of my works offered here are significantly higher then the mainstream produced Tiffany, Robins Brothers, Helzberg, Solomon, Kay, Tacory to name a few and I used to design hundreds of high fashion engagement jewelry models for these companies in recent past.
Art Masters – Designer Direct Fine Jewelry