This unique engagement ring showcases 1.0 carat round center stone with two small round accents on fronts set in 14K cast solid gold. The design evokes glamour and elegance of Victorian period England, making this unusual solitaire an excellent engagement piece or a very special present for your loved one.
Classic Victorian 14K Black Gold 1.0 Ct Aquamarine Solitaire Engagement Ring R506-14KBGAQUA
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium coated over 14K solid white gold)
* 2 x round 0.015 CT (0.03CTW) laboratory grown aquamarine accent stones
* 1 x round 1.0 CT (6.5 mm diam) laboratory grown aquamarine center stone
* Ring size 7 (sizable – size selection during checkout)
* Deluxe jewelry box
Also available in white gold, yellow, gold, rose gold, black gold, pink gold, green gold and 950 platinum
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium coated over 14K solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look very exquisite and vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium coating reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a small fee to maintain a long term black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Style: Victorian, Modern, Antique
* Lifetime Quality Luxury Bridal Jewelry Model
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
* High-End Jewelry Production
* Official Gold Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Insured Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* Takes 8 to 10 business days to make and ship
* As it ships allow 2 to 3 days to arrive within United States
100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry