Luxurious and rich, this Classic Edwardian 14K White Gold 1.0 Ct Aquamarine Diamond Engagement Ring R285-14KWGDAQ evokes glamour and elegance of Edwardian period England, would make this ring an excellent engagement ring, wedding ring or a very special present for the one you love the most. caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this exquisite White Gold Aquamarine Diamond Edwardian Ring by Art Mastesr Jewelry Inc. and guarantees to deliver benchmark bridal jewelry when you order this ring from our engagement ring web store.
- Classic Edwardian 14K White Gold 1.0 Ct Aquamarine Diamond Engagement Ring R285-14KWGDAQ
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K white gold (official gold stamp)
- 32 x round 0.013 (approx 0.40 CTW) top quality VS-SI natural G-H white diamond accent stones
- 2 x special cut triangle 0.15 carat (approx 0.30 CTW) laboratory grown aquamarine accent stones
- 1 x round 1.0 carat (approx) laboratory grown aquamarine center stone
- Ring size 7 (United States), N½ (United Kingdom) sizable
- Deluxe wooded jewelry box
- Style: Edwardian, Classic Edwardian
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Valentine, Special Gift
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Advanced Jewelry Production
- Comfort Fit Shank
- Advanced Electro-Melt Casting
- Master Hand Polish
- Official Metal Stamp
- Production Direct Savings
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Free USPS Express insured international delivery
- Ring is made to order from zero to finish
- Takes 8 to 10 business days to craft and ship
- Tracking number provided for customer convenience
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 8.5. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this jewelry piece. For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
There are no reviews yet.