Luxurious and rich, the new Classic Contemporary 950 Platinum .40 Princess Cut Invisible Topaz Pave Diamond Solitaire Azteca Ring R77-PLATDT evokes style and elegance, is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste. Over 4.0 grams of 950 platinum, 12 x round 0.005 carat SI-1 G-H white diamonds, 2 x princess cut 0.06 carat and 4 x princess cut 0.10 carat lab blue topaz stones bring unmatched value with over 70% in savings towards catalog retail price. Art Masters guarantee to bring you direct savings with low price, no sales tax and free standard US Nationwide delivery when you buy this product from our jewelry section.
* Classic Contemporary 950 Platinum .40 Princess Cut Invisible Topaz Pave Diamond Solitaire Azteca Ring R77-PLATDT
* 1 x over 4.0 grams TW (approx) of casted 950 platinum ring size 7 (sizable)
* 12 x round 0.005 carat SI-1 G-H white diamonds
* 2 x princess cut 0.06 carat (0.12 CTW) lab blue topaz stones
* 4 x princess cut 0.10 carat (0.40 CTW) lab blue topaz stones
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Retails at $2,649
* Style: Classic Contemporary Aztec (Grigoryan Collcetion)
* Invisible Setting
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Solid Gold Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days upon completed payment
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry