Unique and awe-inspiring, the new Caravaggio 14K Black Gold 3.0 Ct Rubies Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring R620-14KBGR by Art Masters Jewelry showcases Baroque style of Modern Renascence era. This exclusive jewelry collection is motivated by color styles and artworks of an Italian painter Caravaggio. It would make an excellent engagement ring or a wedding ring and will draw countless compliments anywhere you go.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (Italian black rhodium coated on 14k solid white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 40 x round approx 0.015 carat (0.30 CTW) laboratory grown rubies
* 1 x round approx 3.0 carat ( 9.0 to 10 mm diam) laboratory grown ruby center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Modern, Renascence, Baroque
* Master Level Jewelry Design
* High-End Jewelry Production
* Diamond is April birthstone
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium coated on 14K solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look very exquisite and vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium coating reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain a long term black color coating for your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Express International delivery world wide
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.