Flattering, reviving and epic, this high style Art Masters Jewelry Winged Skull 14K Yellow Gold 1.0 Ct Alexandrite Emerald Solitaire Engagement Ring R613-14KYGEMAL evokes character and elegance making this finw jewelry piece an excellent engagement ring, wedding ring or a great gift you can buy for yourself. caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this Yellow Gold Alexandrite Emerald Engagement Ring from Art Masters Jewelry and guarantees to delivery high quality jewelry product when you order this ring from our website.
- Art Masters Jewelry Winged Skull 14K Yellow Gold 1.0 Ct Alexandrite Emerald Solitaire Engagement Ring R613-14KYGEMAL
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K yellow gold ring (official gold stamp)
- 12 x round approx 0.015 carat (0.18 CTW) lab created emeralds
- 1 x round approx 3.0 carat (approx) lab created genuine Alexandrite (Chrysoberyl) center stone
- Ring size 7 (United States), N 1/2 (United Kingdom) sizable
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
- Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
- Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
- Treatment: None
- Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
- Color Change Level: Excellent
- Cut: Very Good
- Quality Grade: Highest Quality
- Market Availability: Extremely Rare
- Clarity: IF
- Hardness: 8.5
- Refractive Index: 1.74
- Shape: Round
- Size: 7.0 MM
- Weight: 3.0 Carat (approx)
- Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
- Era: Seventeenth-Century, Classic, Early Modern
- Style: Classic, Modern Classic, Baroque
- Occasion: wedding, anniversary, special gift
- Academic Jewelry Design
- Advanced Jewelry Production
- Master Stone Setting
- Master Hand Polish
- Benchmark Jewelry Product
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Free USPS Express insured international delivery
- Takes 8 to 10 business days to craft and ship
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.