Edwardian 14K White Gold 1.0 CT Alexandrite Diamond Ballerina Engagement Ring R241-14KWGDAL
Flattering, luxurious and rich, the new Edwardian 14K White Gold 1.0 CT Alexandrite Diamond Ballerina Engagement Ring R241-14KWGDAL evokes glamour of Edwardian period England is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste. ClassicEngagementRing.com is proud to present this beautiful white gold alexandrite diamond masterpiece from our catalog of classic engagement rings and guarantees to bring you high-end bridal jewelry that will delight your heart.
- Edwardian 14K Black Gold 1.0 CT Alexandrite Black Diamond Ballerina Engagement Ring R241-14KBGBDAL
- 1 x over 4.0 grams total weight of cast solid 14K white gold mounting ring
- 24 x round 0.015 carat (0.36 approx CTW) VS-SI, G-H white color range natural diamonds
- 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diam) laboratory grown Russian Chrysoberyl Alexandrite center stone
- Ring size 7 (sizable - US / UK size selection at checkout)
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Style: Edwardian
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
- Advanced CAD-CAM Jewelry Production
- Up to 70% off Suggested Retail
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Comfort Fit Shank
- Solid Metal Casting
- Master Hand Polish
- Official Metal Stamp
- Designer Direct Savings
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Proudly Made in USA
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Express USPS insured int'l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia
- Shipping is within 8 to 10 business days with tracking number provided
- Every ring is made per customer special order from 0 to finish
- Great attention given to customer preference and jewelry we design
- There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 8.5. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: