Art Masters Three Skull 14K Rose Gold 1.0 Ct Alexandrite Engagement Ring R513-14KRGAL
High fashion, reviving and epic, Art Masters Three Skull 14K Rose Gold 1.0 Ct Alexandrite Engagement Ring R513-14KRGAL evokes character and vibe making this unique jewelry piece an excellent engagement ring, wedding ring or a great gift you can buy for yourself. ClassicEngagementRing.com is proud to present this Rose Gold Alexandrite Engagement Ring from Art Masters Jewelry and guarantees to delivery high quality jewelry product when you order this ring from our websore.
- Art Masters Three Skull 14K Rose Gold 1.0 Ct Alexandrite Engagement Ring R513-14KRGAL
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K rose gold ring (official gold stamp)
- 2 x round approx 0.015 carat (0.03 CTW) lab created Alexandrites
- 1 x round approx 3.0 carat (approx) lab created genuine Alexandrite (Chrysoberyl) center stone
- Ring size 7 (United States), N 1/2 (United Kingdom) sizable
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Name: Laboratory Grown Alexandrite
- Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
- Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
- Treatment: None
- Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
- Color Change Level: Excellent
- Cut: Very Good
- Quality Grade: Highest Quality
- Market Availability: Extremely Rare
- Clarity: IF
- Hardness: 8.5
- Refractive Index: 1.74
- Shape: Round
- Size: 7.0 MM
- Weight: 3.0 Carat (approx)
- Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
- Era: Seventeenth-Century
- Style: Classic, Renaissance, Early Modern
- Occasion: wedding, anniversary, special gift
- Academic Jewelry Design
- Advanced Jewelry Production
- Master Stone Setting
- Master Hand Polish
- Benchmark Jewelry Product
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Free USPS Express insured international delivery
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from screen type and resolution.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: